Director of Studies /Personnel Developer (f/m/x) for Leaders in Good Governance and Finance for Modern Educational Opportunities in Cameroon
Your fields of action.
- Identify potentials
- Use of creative methods for personnel development
- Conception of training courses
- Monitoring and evaluation of administrative and financial software
- Consulting in good governance
- Relevant degree
- Expertise in financial/accounting systems as well as software
- Knowledge of planning, monitoring and evaluation
- Good knowledge of written and spoken French
- Flexibility for business trips is required
Our partner organisation is responsible for all institutions in school and higher education of the Protestant Church throughout Cameroon; both from the pedagogical side as well as in administration and finances. With the help of an European professional, efficient financial planning and management will be developed.
Working together for justice.
Since 1960, more than 7,000 professionals have supported partner organisations of Bread for the World in around 120 countries worldwide and shared their lives with people from another culture. DÜ selects these ecumenically and developmentally committed professionals according to standardised procedures, trains them in intensive preparation for service lasting several weeks and accompanies them during their time abroad and after their return.