Journalist / Communications Professional (f/m/x) in Peru
Your fields of action.
- Preparation of analyses, press releases, articles for social media
- Qualification of lobbying work
- Organising campaigns and events to defend human rights
- Planning and organising of workshops
- Development of communication strategy for the network of citizen journalists
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, communication sciences or a comparable
- Relevant work experience in the areas of communications, campaigning and lobbying
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- You have a high level of intercultural sensitivity
- Willing to undertake business trips within Peru
As a professional, you will support GRUFIDES in further qualifying its communication and public relations work in order to make human rights violations in the mining regions more visible and contribute to a better legal framework for those affected.
Working together for justice.
Since 1960, more than 7,000 professionals have supported partner organisations of Bread for the World in around 120 countries worldwide and shared their lives with people from another culture. DÜ selects these ecumenically and developmentally committed professionals according to standardised procedures, trains them in intensive preparation for service lasting several weeks and accompanies them during their time abroad and after their return.