CPS Programme Professional for Advocacy, Civic Engagement and Inclusion (f/m/x) in Cambodia
Your fields of action.
- Analysing approaches for civil society engagement
- Systematic survey of the status quo of cross-cutting issues
- Designing approaches and methods for advocacy that are suitable for APIs
- Development of systems and methods for organisational learning/knowledge transfer
- Design and implementation of capacity building workshops
- Collegial professional counselling of colleagues
- Experience in programme design and management
- Knowledge of human rights work
- Master's degree
- Very good command of English
- Strong analytical and systemic thinking skills
- Diplomatic and intercultural communication skills and sensitivity
- Openness to social integration into the culture of Cambodia
The partner organisation Advocacy and Policy Institute (API) is one of the leading non-profit organisations and strengthens the participation and mobilisation of citizens and networks in democratic, human rights-based and sustainable development. For this reason, a professional is being sought to actively help direct the programme-specific efforts of API.
Working together for justice.
Since 1960, more than 7,000 professionals have supported partner organisations of Bread for the World in around 120 countries worldwide and shared their lives with people from another culture. DÜ selects these ecumenically and developmentally committed professionals according to standardised procedures, trains them in intensive preparation for service lasting several weeks and accompanies them during their time abroad and after their return.
The placement is carried out within the framework of the "Civil Peace Service" (CPS) programme on the basis of the German Development Aid Workers Act.