Psychologist (f/m/x) in conflict transformation at community level, DR Congo
Your fields of action.
- Stocktaking of training needs
- Conception and realisation of workshops
- Participation in the development of creative approaches and methods
- Needs-based professional and peer counselling
- Support for conflict-sensitive, gender-orientated project management
- Development of an international network
- Relevant degree (at least Bachelor)
- Expertise in psychosocial accompaniment
- Project management skills in development policy
- Good knowledge of written and spoken French
- Sensitivity to and interest in the conflict context
- Enjoy promoting colleagues and learning from each other
Help shape a peaceful tomorrow. Form peace structures and develop innovative conflict solutions while strengthening the future of traumatised young people.
Working together for justice.
Since 1960, more than 7,000 professionals have supported partner organisations of Bread for the World in around 120 countries worldwide and shared their lives with people from another culture. DÜ selects these ecumenically and developmentally committed professionals according to standardised procedures, trains them in intensive preparation for service lasting several weeks and accompanies them during their time abroad and after their return.
The placement is within the framework of the "Civil Peace Service" (CPS) program on the basis of the German Development Aid Workers Act.