Participatory Facilitator (f/m/x) in programme and project design for the empowerment of women in Cameroon
Your fields of action.
- Stocktaking of training needs
- Conception and realisation of workshops
- Professional and peer counselling
- Support for conflict-sensitive, gender-orientated project management
- Data collection, database development and monitoring
- Development of a regional network
- Regular business trips, e.g. to Saare Tabitha in Maroua
- Relevant degree
- Expertise in the empowerment of women
- Development policy project management advantageous
- Good written and spoken French skills
- Enjoyment in the promotion of colleagues
- Sensitivity and interest in the conflict context
- Openness and motivation for social integration into the Cameroonian culture
Your professional input in the field of gender-based violence and reproductive health contributes to effective project and programme design; your creative approaches and methods motivate the teams to expand their competencies.
Working together for justice.
Since 1960, more than 7,000 professionals have supported partner organisations of Bread for the World in around 120 countries worldwide and shared their lives with people from another culture. DÜ selects these ecumenically and developmentally committed professionals according to standardised procedures, trains them in intensive preparation for service lasting several weeks and accompanies them during their time abroad and after their return.
The placement is within the framework of the "Civil Peace Service" (CPS) program on the basis of the German Development Aid Workers Act.